Welcome to the Colfax Power Plant EFCU Website
The Colfax Power Plant EFCU is a non-profit, member owned financial institution serving the employees of the Cheswick Power Station (Genon) and their families since 1939. Our members are owners, shareholders, and customers all rolled into one! Our non-profit status allows us to return earnings to each member in the form of higher interest on savings, lower interest rates on loans, and lower service fees.
The credit union is federally-chartered and federally regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and is also federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), one of the strongest of the federal insurance funds.
- Please bring a copy of your Driver’s License, Social Security Card and an account card.
- We have many services to offer and always check with us for our LOW rates.
- Please look around the website for more information. Call the office for more information
- 724-274-6666. Monday-Friday 9am-2pm.
- 724-274-6681 – Fax Number.
- Check out LovemyCreditUnion.org they just updated the site with some new great offers for Credit Union Members.
Our commitment to our members is to provide the highest quality of financial services in a friendly, convenient, and personalized environment as well as earn member respect through our actions, accountability, and integrity.