Welcome to the Colfax Power Plant EFCU Website
The Colfax Power Plant EFCU is a non-profit, member owned financial institution serving the employees of the Cheswick Power Station (NRG Energy) and their families since 1939. Our members are owners, shareholders, and customers all rolled into one! Our non-profit status allows us to return earnings to each member in the form of higher interest on savings, lower interest rates on loans, and lower service fees.
The credit union is federally-chartered and federally regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and is also federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), one of the strongest of the federal insurance funds.
- Annual Meeting June 2,2019 at Northmoreland Park. Save the date more info in newsletter to follow.
- How to become a member of Colfax Power Plant EFCU
- Please bring your Driver’s License and Social Security Card and an account card to Join!
- We have many services to offer and always check with us for our LOW rates.
- Please look around the website for more information. Call the office for more information 724-274-6666. Monday-Friday 9am-2pm.
Our commitment to our members is to provide the highest quality of financial services in a friendly, convenient, and personalized environment as well as earn member respect through our actions, accountability, and integrity.